4 large top sirloin steaks
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1/2 cup of olive oil
1/2 cup of minced cilantro (coriander)
5 cloves of garlic
1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
1/4 tsp paprika
1 tsp red pepper powder
salt and pepper
Soak skewers in water.
- Begin by chopping the sirloins into 1 1/2 in cubes. Place the steak inside a large zip lock bag.
- Inside a food processor place all ingredients for marinade. Blend until smooth and pour into zip lock bag with meat.
- Shake the bag around until all the ingredients are well-incorporated. Place in refridgerator for at least 1 hour.
- Cut the bell peppers into small 1 1/2 inch squares. Keep the size relative to how you cut the meat.
- Assemble the kebabs - meat, bell pepper, meat, bell pepper, then meat again. You can definitely mix and match different vegetables i just prefer these because the colors contrast so well.
- Grill over med-high heat.